Friday, August 10, 2012

Size Matters!


But to whom? Her? Him? You’d be surprised at the answer.

I’ve discovered that the diamond size is NOT just something the Lunching Ladies are scheming about over watercress salads. Believe it or not, gents and their Boys Club buddies are elbowing each other and pointing to their intendeds’ fingers while patting themselves on the back and saying: “See what I got my gal?”

Who’d have thought it mattered as much to buyer as the wearer!

All this to say…Is there such thing as the “right” size for a diamond engagement ring? I say, YES!

The trick is defining what “right” means for each individual, which is one of my favourite parts of the consultation process. Careful consideration for the many facets of the wearer’s lifestyle is the key to fitting the right rock to the left finger.

In the end though, I believe Elizabeth Taylor said it best: “Big girls need big diamonds.”
Good thing I’m 5’9”…

No comments:

Post a Comment